Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just in Time!

According to the doctor...the baby could come any day now. No sign yet, but we decided if he happens to be right we may want to have a place for the child to sleep when we bring him home...


Here is the baby's finished, new home. Maybe that's what he's waiting for!







9 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

Very cute tiff! I can't believe it is already almost time. that is so exciting. I can't wait to see him.

Bonny said...

ok girl! I need to see prego pics of you! Remember how we're like the same size (ok i'm smaller)...i need to see how bad i'm going to have it.

can't wait to hear about the babe!

Holly said...

Cute! We are so excited for you. If you need anything let us know. We got Colbys text this morning! YEA!!!!

Anonymous said...

"No sign yet" ??? What are you talking about you had the baby a couple of hours later. Congrats guys! Good luck! Make Colby change all the poopie diapers.

Brittany said...

Very cute Tiff! I think that should speed things up because he knows you're ready and he has a nice place to cuddle!:) Please post pictures when he gets here! Can't wait to see the little guy.

Rob, Ann, Ava, and Brooklyn said...

We are way excited for you guys!

Nat said...

Tiff- I'm just dying to see a picture of your little one. I can't believe our guys were born a day apart. We will have to get together soon and talk about being new moms.

Cori Carpenter said...

Cute room!! You need to post pictures!! How is everything going with baby? I know it's hard right after you have a baby to keep up on the blogging thing, but just a couple a pictures! Can't wait to see him!

Brittany said...

I know you had your baby!:) What did you name him??