Thursday, June 5, 2008

What's it Gonna Be?


We had our ultrasound yesterday and they said everything is looking great!
The little baby in there, that's making it such an adventure to find clothes to wear to work everyday, is right where it should be.
Amazingly ultrasounds can also tell what color every item we buy in the next 4 months will be: Blue or Pink?
And the winner is... BLUE! Though we would have been thrilled with either, we are both very excited to have a crazy little boy take over our lives in the next few months!

12 comments:

Nat said...

I'm so very excited for you two! It is so fun to finally know whether to look at boy things or girl things. You'll have so much fun, there are a ton of cute boy things out there!

Andy & Alicia said...

YAY! A little boy. Now your parents will one of each to play with. I'm happy you decided to update. I was wondering how things were going. How is your house? I bet it is so nice to be in it!

Sheans said...

Congratulations Tiffy! He will be so adorable. You need to update your blog more, woman :)

Amelia said...

How fun! Little boys are so much fun. Hope you're feeling good!

Alison said...

Boys are AWESOME!! They are so easy and way fun! Congratulations!!

Brittany said...

Yea that's so fun Tiffany!! Little boys are fun! Abviously I don't know from personal experience but Ian has a little boy and I love that kid! He is so fun & outgoing! Congratulations!!!

Amanda said...

YEAH!! I'm so excited for you. Our little boy has just been AWESOME!! I'm so so so so so happy for you guys! Do you have any names picked out yet?

B. Fidler said...

Congrats! When are you due? And congrats on the new home. We just bought a home in June. Isn't being a homeowner exciting? A few moments after we got the keys to our house my husband walked over to a weed along the sidewalk, kicked it, and said, "this is my problem now." :) Keep us posted on how things go!

Cori Carpenter said...

Congrats Tiff! When are you due! Any names? Keep us all updated!

Anonymous said...

is this tiffany Palmer, if it is this is Cassidy Lyman. I ran into your blog from my cousins. (I like to look around.) if it is let me know. Congratulations on your Baby, boys are GREAT!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I found you!!! I was wondering what you have been up to. email me sometime so we can keep in touch.
cassidy4123@hotmail.com

Sheans said...

Tiffy

Are you ever going to update your blog? How am I supposed to stalk you? Come on!
Brit