Luckily Colby was gone for 3 days this week for work because he would have been miserable. Due to my extensive periods of evening free time I had my own little girl's night.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Girl's Night - By Myself
Posted by shaggynpoopy at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
That sounds so fun. I especially love the ice cream part!
I love that you started a blog! I can't wait to see what you two are up to. I love girls night, especially when it is just me. I get to choose what to watch, what to do and what to eat. Good choice on the movies!
I agree with Nat Nat, I love girls night! I miss you girls and our marathon movie nights with yellow cake and no frosting! So i started a blog as well, you should be proud, but it is a work in progress! And by the way, Tiff-you need some pics! I miss seeing your face!
Hey Guys! Welcome to the blogging world! I agree with your friend... You guys need some pictures of you on your blog! Tell Colby Hi! We'll keep checking in on you two! (cam and shell)
Those moments are always so nice. Brooks feels bad for leaving me sometimes but I'm totally ok with a girls night alone. You're right though, its always nice to have them back.
I like the new blog look. :)
Is this Tiffany Palmer by chance? I found your link from Kelly's blog. I saw that you said your parents moved from Blanding so I am trying to put it together. If this is Tiffany Palmer let me know. If it's not- - I'm sorry.
Twitch!!! Glad to hear that you are still alive! We need to get together sometime.
I am so glad I found you! I don't know how long it's been since I've seen you! I didn't even know you were married. And I definitely had no idea that you parents moved to Heber City! I thought they still lived in Blanding. Shows how much I go to Blanding! Is that Nicole's baby on your blog? What a cutie!
Hey Tiffany...what is your new last name? Like Brittany, I had no idea you were married either! It's so great to see familiar people and find out what's been happening! Can't wait to see more on your blog!!
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقطيف
شركة كشف تسربات بالقصيم
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقصيم
Post a Comment